Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Army Green

So I have this new favorite piece of clothing! Never thought I would be an army jacket type of girl but I was proven wrong! I purchased this beauty a couple of weeks ago and I am pretty sure I've worn it everyday since! I like it way better than a denim jacket because it has a little menswear inspiration but has a ton of feminine details. 
Photo from www.Anthropologie.com


I wish Anthropologie made it in Navy too because I would have purchased that color as well! But alas a girl can't get everything she wants now can she?

I think it is the perfect piece to take with you when you travel because it goes with everything! You never know what the weather is going to be like or if you are going to catch the rare cold plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment