Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Falling in Love

I believe falling in love with a city is just as exciting as falling in love with a person. Your senses become engaged and you simply feel more alive...
                                                 Fiona Cauldfield

Paris
I took this picture in Paris a couple of years ago and it has ruined me forever. If I ever find a man that wants to marry me I think I will have to take my pictures in the garden of the Louvre like this gorgeous couple. They were the cutest thing and I was so happy to stumble upon them.

The minute I stepped off the plane in Paris I knew I would hold a lifetime love affair with the city. Every where I turned was magic. Each corner of this city holds a piece of my heart and I can't wait till the day I am reunited with my love. 

Do you feel that way about a city? 

6 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about paris. just love it so so so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously have paraphernalia all over my office related to Paris and well Capri, Italy because I have two loves. But I always think if I wish hard enough I will make it back.

      Delete
  2. Yes! I feel the same way about Paris. I fell in love with the city from the moment I stepped foot in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so amazing! I would find myself walking around in the middle of the night feeling completely safe.

      Delete
  3. I actually feel that way about my hometown. I swear I breathe better when I'm there instead of in Atlanta. When I cross the county line my stress level goes way down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where are you from? It's so nice to have a place that makes the stress melt away!

      Delete