Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

The Small Things

I got the chance to visit my best friend and godchild yesterday. It was my best friends birthday so it was  pretty awesome to surprise her on her special day. I don't live in the same town anymore so it was interesting trying to take care of logistics and making sure she was home. While I was there I snapped this sweet picture of my godchild trying to hold my hand. I may have to frame it. Reminds me to celebrate the small things in life. Hope she knows Honey will always love her!

"Everyone has a home team: It's the people you call when you get a flat tire or when something terrible happens. It's the people who, near or far, know everything that's wrong with you and love you anyways"

3 comments:

  1. look at those little baby hands! too presh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote about the home team. So true! And what cute little hands! :)

    ReplyDelete