Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Just a few things that make me happy

So sorry I have been MIA these past few days. Some crazy stuff happened on Friday and I am still in shock. Plus I had to go home for a wedding this weekend. I got to watch one of my favorite people marry her best friend! She looked amazing!

Day 14 of the challenge is about things that make you happy! I can talk about this all day long, so here you go ma HAPPY LIST!


1) LSU Football. There is absolutely nothing better than being in Tiger Stadium on a Saturday night in the fall.



2) Capri, Italy is my magic place. I joke all the time that I could move there, get a job picking lemons, and marry a guy who drives tourist to the Blue Grotto everyday. 

Capri, Italy

3) I love books, if I had the time I would probably read a book every couple of days. Books just take me to my happy place. You can pretend you are some where else. You can become someone else. Books help you plan magical adventures. They give you wonderful ideas. 

4) Paris is another place that makes me happy. Paris is always a good idea. I can honestly say I felt at home the minute I stepped off the plane. It was like the city enveloped me in a huge hug and didn't want to let me go. I feel the tug of Paris every day. 


5) So I am a huge dork and I love quotes. I always feel someone else can say it best so I carry a journal around with me every where I go just in case I stumble over a quote I fall in love with. I've got journals filled with quotes all over my room. I've probably been collecting quotes like baseball cards since I was in high school. 

6) Cupcakes make me happy. I have to restrict myself from eating them because I love them that much. I remember one birthday I received cupcakes from almost every single person that gave me a present. So crazy!!!! For the record the best cupcakes I have ever had come from Lake Charles, Louisiana.

7) Pilate's on a megaformer. Honestly it takes everything in me to get me to the studio but I absolutely love being there once I get there. I love the way Pilate's has transformed my body. I still have fat but I have watched my body grow stronger and muscles form.

8) My friends are my world. They make me laugh, they know when I am down or in trouble. They each hold a special place in my heart.

My best friend




9) Travel in general makes me happy. Travel takes you to a whole different place. You meet new people, you learn more about yourself then you ever thought you could. 

View from our home in Mexico 

I love football so much that I visit other stadiums.


10) Music! There is almost nothing better than seeing your favorite bands live in concert. Or driving down the road with the sunroof open blaring your favorite tunes, singing them at the top of your lungs. 
Kenny at the wharf

Better than Ezra at the House of Blues

11) Last but not least I love wine. I love finding a great bottle and sharing it with friends.

Hope everyone is having a great week! 



4 comments:

  1. You are so stinkin cute and honestly I love to travel too... And I adore you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am right there on the music part. always puts me in a better place !

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely list, I had books, friends and music on my list, I could have quite easily added cupcakes and quotes too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ps - Hope you are ok after whatever happened Friday, I'm hoping it's good shock.

      Delete