Pages

Friday 3 May 2013

Things that give me the ebie jibbies

Today we are supposed to talk about things that make us uncomfortable. Man I probably have a million of these! So I will just give you a few.

  1. I seriously hate when men I would never be interested in hit on me while I am at work. It's not appropriate! It's kind of a double whammy for uncomfortableness. One I don't like it and two I don't want to report you to your supervisor! 
  2. Staying in one place to long without a vacation. I get the wanderlust bug pretty bad.
  3. Money definitely makes me uncomfortable. I just wish I could win the lotto and forget all about it!
  4. Snakes! OK maybe reptiles in general. I live in Louisiana so this isn't going anywhere.
  5. Not being true to myself makes me uncomfortable. Making promises to myself and breaking them. Definitely gotta get better about this.

Thanks Jenni for the topics for the month!

XOXO,
      Brei








6 comments:

  1. Snakes freak me out, I assume they're all poisonous and going to kill me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! ha! I totally agree. I don't care if it is a green garden snake I want nothing to do with it.

      Delete
  2. money needs to go away! or be in excess one of the two. because this whole budget thing i am on is really a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I love your photo up there ^ looks sooo lovely! I agree with most of these (love me a good snake) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I took that photo when I was in Capri. It makes me want to go back.

      Delete